Sunday, May 27, 2007

Product Plug and Pool Party...

Usually when I look forward all year to another summer, my twenty-four years of summer memories with out kids tend to take over. Then, when we are at the beach and I spend the entire day rubbing sunscreen on the kids with sandy hands and running them to the bathroom...and my romantic memory of summer is quickly replaced by the reality of the next ten or more summers...as a mother. While I love my role as a mom, in all honesty, it does take the joy out of the beach.

You might say, "don't go to the beach", but that is not an option. I spend a few weeks every summer in McCall, ID at my family's cabin at the beach. With a few trusty PFDs and a grandma on hand, I tend to get by just fine. That said, I was thrilled this year when I came across a new product that will take the sand out of sunscreening! It is rumored that it will sell out fast, so I stocked up--now I am passing the good news to you. CONTINUOUS SPRAY sunscreen. Don't be confused by any of the pump sprays, they have eluded me for a few summers, but they still require rubbing in the lotion, so the spray feature does little more than jam itself or spray off the target. To avoid any confusion...here's the official picture of the product line:


Here in the Northwest, if the sun peeks out long enough for the temperature to raise above 65 degrees...we all run around in our swimsuits. I watched the forecast, and waited for a nice 75 degree day and invited some friends over for a pool party (a kiddy, blow up pool party of course). We had a great time.











1 comment:

Kerry and Dave said...

Ah, the memories of McCall Idaho with Rebecca! What a great place - you can't stop going there, especially now that you have kids! The memories are priceless.