I had so much fun taking my girls to a commercial photoshoot for my friend
Kate's organic clothing line. The girls are used to posing for pictures and so I think they did a great job! They took pics wearing a few different "looks" so there will be more on the site soon. They are
here and
here. I also got to round up some of the models for Kate, and that was a lot of fun as well. She needed specific sizes and skills (like a 12 month size that can walk) so I didn't get to call everyone with cute kids, but I had fun offering the experience (on behalf of Kate of course) to a few friends.

The girls are in love with the clothing and they each get to pick out a thing or two for their hard work!
3 comments:
What a fun opportunity for them! And I love the shots. Your girls look adorable.
Cute girls. Cute clothes. How fun!
Your girls really do look like professional children's models! So lucky your girls pose and smile for the camera! My kids RUN!
Post a Comment