Thursday, November 4, 2010

Van's birth story...

I was so lucky to be invited to photograph my nephew Van's birth! Amanda worked so hard and was rewarded with the experience she and Braden wanted. It was very exciting to see little Van come into this world, and I believe I will have a special connection to him forever and ever as a result. It was wonderful to see Braden supporting his wife and to be there when little Mason entered the room. Vance Mark Hamm was born on November 4, 2010 at 4:04PM. He weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Childbirth is just so miraculous, and it was such a blessing to witness it! Here's a picture diary of the day...


















4 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE IT! My sweet little boys! I am so grateful that you were there and so lucky to have you for my sister in law and even better... a friend! Thank you so much for sacrificing your day to photograph ours!

Love,
Amanda

just jen said...

good job...what a sweet experience.

Unknown said...

Where were you when I had my little one a few weeks ago? :P I love, love, love the day in pics!

Laura said...

Sweet pictures and a GREAT name =). Our Parker is Parker Vance and Sarah's son is Lincoln Vance... had to keep the name going somehow!
Please tell your mom she doesn't look any older than I remember her, and much as I hate to admit it, it's probably been over a decade.