Sunday, February 19, 2012

Daddy Daughter Valentine's Day Dance...

For Christmas, the girls gave Chris a ticket to a Daddy Daughter Valentine's Dance. The big evening arrived, stressed and over-scheduled and short on time as EVER...but we managed to get them dressed and all fancy in the few minutes we had and off they went. Betsey and I stayed home. The girls want to wear make up every day, so for limited special occasions, I let them wear a little extra something. They were super loving that! All reports were positive, they learned to dance the YMCA dance and others and there were good treats and they even came home with some horrible, massive stuffed something or other that I will donate to a local thrift store as soon as possible. :)

They doubled with our friends, the Stafford's. Aaron and Chris are work friends and because Aaron has three little girls, we've become family friends now too. I wish I had pics of them all together, but they live in Enumclaw.

Wow, don't I take so much pride in taking wonderful pics for our casual family use? Yowza. Notice we painted our house practically black. Now I just need to update the house numbers and the door knocker and door handle and I'll be in love with the exterior of the house!

 
 
 
 

No comments: