Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sleeping with the enemy...

If I had a scale of 1-10 where 1 is enemy and 10 is bff...Betsey would fluctuate between 1 and 10 all day, sometimes even extreme enough to achieve enemy or bff status. Right before naptime, she is my enemy. Especially beause she won't walk her own body upstairs, she won't sleep in her crib and I have to give my free time to her nap. I have to say, sleeping with your kid is such a chance for them to redeem themselves! I just love how she wants to hold my hand while we fall asleep! I love watching her sleep and I love it when we wake up and chat together and play for a bit before joining the real world again. If we didn't share the same naptime, I'm pretty sure she'd never fully be able to redeem herself from enemy status.
 
 

No comments: