Took the kids in to get consults at several orthodontists and felt the choice was obvious to go with Orthodontic Excellence due to their ability to convince me of the ortho needs my kids had. I felt maybe Ruby would be ready for braces, but she looks good and can wait longer while all of her adult teeth come in. Alice on the other hand (who I only took in because I was told that if I got her examined and quoted now they would honor the price forever) was in need right away because some of her adult teeth had no room to come down and were turning toward the roots of her adult teeth that had already come down. So. She gets to have braces twice! One round now to help everything come in right and then later we'll do it again. It isn't that fun of a thing to deal with, and I hate paying for it but I wish I had had braces when I was younger and so I am glad we are taking care of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment