Sunday, June 3, 2007

Spanish Feast!




My friend Monica came to visit. She is from Madrid, but is currently finishing up her studies in Utah. While she was here, we ate lots of great Spanish food. We tried out a neat place, Ibiza Dinner Club and we both felt the authenticity of the food was right on. Yummy gazpacho, jamon, pan, chorizo...you get the picture. So while she was here, we made a paella together. It was yummy--we made pan con tomate too...

2 comments:

Kerry and Dave said...

What torture reading this post! I truly miss authentic Spanish food -no matter how many Tapas places I go to, nothing beats the motherland.

I'd been toying with the idea of making a paella since it's been years, and now I have even more desire!

Kendra Leigh said...

Lucky ladies to get to spend time together!! I get ambitious enough about once a year to make a paella... but we dine on tortilla much more often than that. Since DH served in Spain also, he has genuine regard for the comida buena.

~Kendra