Saturday, October 25, 2008

Barely three and almost six...

This was a last minute effort to get some pics of the girls before they are ten and thirteen. I hadn't preplanned their outfits, but they at least let me pick out what they should wear and I had them bathed and they were all cooperation with a little bribery. The light was waning, we only had a few minutes, so we did them all in our front yard. I am IN LOVE with the ones I got of Alice. She's usually not that cooperative, and often not all that photogenic, so that was a treat to get some good ones. Ruby easily pulled off a few beautiful shots and I got a few of them together that I like.

7 comments:

just jen said...

such sweet sisters, you can tell they really love each other.

Sheri said...

So cute. Your girls are so precious. I really need to get a family picture done but I hate to get my picture taken.

megan said...

Beautiful pictures and adorable little girls!

Leah said...

So much fun! They turned out adorable!! Will you be at your parents for Thanksgiving? If so could we try to do pictures? I could get my family Christmas picture created!!

Mimi said...

Love those girls!!!

Jeff Hamm said...

They are so cute together... Alice sure is growing up! We miss you guys.

Sariah said...

You really did get some good ones of Alice and as always Ruby is of model status!

I wish I had kids that would allow me to take their picture.