
I love Wicked. I saw it last year with my old friend Kelly Keim and we loved it. This year, I bought with a big group and wound up taking Ruby too when a friend had to cancel. I am so glad that Ruby got to go. I hesitate so much as a parent to give her everything fast, you know? I knew she'd love it. She is a little performer and she knows all the music and has watched countless clips on youtube, but I couldn't help but think that a 6 year old should have to wait for this kind of a night. Anyway, I still kind of think that, but since a ticket came up, I snagged it for her and I'm glad I did.

Pictured left to right...Mimi, Jen, Monica, Sarah, ???, ???, Laurie, Suzanne, Anna, Tasha, Miriam, Tess and me and Ruby in the front.
4 comments:
When I was about Ruby's age my parents took me along with them to see Les Miserables at the Fifth Avenue Theater with some other Farmers (I remember being the only kid, but that might just be my selective memory). It was an experience I will never forget, going to something so fancy with all the grownups. I'm sure Ruby won't forget it either.
P.S. Love Wicked!
It has the most clever and touching plot. I got to watch it on Broadway and was amazed! I think Wicked is a fine thing for people of all ages and types to watch :)
Rebecca, I LOVE wicked! It's so fun that you got to go with Ruby, I'm sure it made for some great mother/daughter bonding.
so cool! i've heard it's awesome! can't wait to get an opportunity to see it!
my parents took me to phantom when i was 13. 3rd row seats with michael crawford as the phantom. it was AMAZING. i will never forget it and i've always felt so grateful that my parents gave me that experience.
i'm sure she'll always love her memory of going with mommy to the broadway show! what a special date w/ a fun mom!
Post a Comment