Ruby turned 7 on November 30th. Here are some pictures of my girl that I love. She is such a blessing in my life, I love her animal loving, gentle, soft heart and her willingness to work hard and learn new things. She's brave, scared only of an awful fictional character, Professor Coldheart (Carebear books from my childhood). She loves passionately and craves quality time, compliments, cuddles, hugs and kisses. She never forgets to pray and reminds us to be better people if we have a bad moment. She collects stuffed animals, loves to be surprised and surprise others. She calls her sister her "very best playmate, ever" and has taught Alice the art of pretend play, which they indulge in for hours everyday. She requires reminding that she's not the mom, as "good choices" come naturally to her and she often tries to steer Alice in the right direction. She's an athlete, a good little writer, and piano player. She wants to be a hygienist and a swimming teacher when she grows up. She wants to grow up fast, and loves to look like a rock star. I love you, Ruby!
Here's her first attempt at drawing a person. I almost died when it was on one of these magna doodles where I couldn't preserve it forever!
Our first Christmas with little Ruby.
Right after we walked into the house with Ruby for the first time...I look like death...and rightfully so.
Ruby at Sandy and Adam's wedding. She was the cutest flower girl ever, and was well aware that Kelly had candy for her so she'd stay in the right place. Her desire for that candy was out of control, and will always be remembered for turning around and saying, "Mow?" (more?) to Kelly and then loudly crunching away on the super loud lifesavers as Sandy and Adam said their vows.


2 comments:
she is BEAUTIFUL!
Ruby is sooo cute and I just love her name!
Post a Comment