I took a lot of pictures of this tasty treat. I love Jane! She's tons of fun and super cute, isn't she?
Nathan was a doll too...look at him with these boats, he was loving them!
Betsey wasn't at a bad age to hang out on the beach. She just sat around and took long naps in the cabin.
More of Jane. I really, really took a lot of pics of her!
I did a few silhouette pics of pregnant Amanda. She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet my new nephew!

The girls of course started a business, well a few businesses while we were there. The first was a restaurant that Braden has pics of...It was a "Salid Shop". Then they decided to be veterinarians. I've mentioned before that Ruby is not messing around when she opens for business. We were basically the last vacationers on our street, it was pretty vacant (the beach was all ours most of the days), but they really were bummed out when no one brought their animals to come be checked out by them. One time, we weren't sure why we didn't hear them, so my mom went outside and started calling for them...and they were all the way down at the end of our little street on a BUSY intersection holding up signs and stuffed animals and weird things trying to gather business. Really?
Trina, my dear cousin, lives in Boise. She came up for a weekend to hang out and catch up. My kids love being with her kids and we STILL know how to have a great time together in McCall! Here is Ruby, Sarah, Jane, Alice and Trina's daughter Jadin. They planned some entertainment for us and it was pretty clever. They just did some silly skits and stuff.
Oma went all out and made the kids some snacks to go along with their big plans. It was a pet party or something...apples and peanut butter, roasted marshmallows and puppy chow. I don't remember why those three things...but there was a reason. I think it was related to the vet clinic and that possibly the animals that our kids were pretending to be may have had some favorite foods which were requested for this special event.
Again, Ru and Mason love each other! He's the little brother we never had. Love his batman jams
I had to post that Bee had her first foods at the cabin. No likey applesauce.
Oh Jane, how I wanted to get the perfect picture of you...but failed. Instead, I have just a lot of okay pictures of you. This pictures doesn't even touch how yummy you are.
Oma and Opa planned a really fun scavenger hunt...
Amanda with Betsey. Soon enough I'll be holding her baby!
The kids needed help reading the clues because Oma forgot to write in normal print. The loopy cursive was not really legible for the children! See Ruby Street? Sweet!
There's my Trina holding sweet Bee. She was really loved on between Oma, Amanda and Trina.
Opa was part of one of the clues.
The weather didn't last the whole trip, so when Chris joined us for the last three days, we got to go ice skating. We rode our bikes to the rink, I took a few pics and they all skated and I rode right back to be with Bee.
This pic doesn't really do justice to my dad's super tan skin...but it runs in his family...his dad is the same way. Spend ten minutes in the sun, and you look as though you sleep all night in a tanning bed. Sheesh!
The group before we all headed home (it was after church, so some are dressed up still). Amanda and Mason were sleeping and I was happily behind the camera.
1 comment:
You're commentary is really enjoyable to read, but we can't see any pictures ... a must have!
Post a Comment