Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bee at six months...

I'm super behind on my blogging, and I'm going to file my old posts by the right date, so new posts may be under this post once I post them...got it? I just can't keep depriving Grandma and Grandpa Pierce of these fun things that Bee is doing at six months.

At six months, Bee weighs sixteen and a half pounds (60th percentile) and is 28.5 inches long (way off the charts). She is eating some baby food...she likes carrots, peas and pears so far (the pics below are of her first food, apples...and she hated them, as you can see...we fed her first food to her on August 27th in McCall, at the cabin).

She can get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth, it's so cute! She can really travel, though it seems kind of unintentional, like she doesn't really realize that he. She has fallen off of quite a few surfaces, and luckily never been really hurt (this is not taken lightly, I think she's fallen at least twice under the supervision of all four of her family members...maybe a few extra times for some of us).
She got to be a model for the first time (I know, so fancy) at a photoshoot that I got to shoot for a new clothing line that my friend Kate Quinn is doing. She was super cute! I love these pics of her!! She is wearing the beautiful clothing designed by Kate, these pics are for the Spring '11 collection, but her current stuff is seen at www.plumbunny.net...and for sure I will be posting someday when Bee's face is on the site (if it is ever there).



She's such a fun baby! I adore her!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Rebecca!! Thanks so much for the update pictures, and info on little Betsey. I have to have a copy of the first picture of Betsey that you took at the photo shoot. She looks so perfect! I can't wait to see her in the catalog.

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are adorbale! I love the outfit and her big eyes and the b&w. I would be framing those!

Heather P said...

The photo shoot pictures are amazing Rebecca! They have such a vintage look. Do they get to be black and white in the catalog?

Jennifer Anderson said...

these are adorable pics and Betsy looks SO BEAUTIFUL.
she is definitely model material!!