Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fun pics of my kiddos...

Poor Betsey was sick most of February, and it really didn't fully go away until mid-March. Anyway, I can see the sick in her sweet eyes in this pic. I have to say, I didn't put that tiara on her head. I didn't even hand her the tiara. She was playing on the stairs and I went up to make sure she was safe and she was trying to put this on her head, so I helped her. You can tell she really likes it because she is allowing it to stay there. Kids are amazing! As a parent, I am always amazed to see how much nature is in my kids and not nurture. They just come into the world so who they are and I love discovering their personalities!


Even though Bee probably only rested here on Ruby for a snuggle because she wasn't feeling well, Ruby was thrilled. She stayed there long enough for me to get a picture with my snail, digital camera. Ruby was in HEAVEN.
Should this picture of Alice basically be tatooed on he top of my right hand? Is there any way to see this picture more than I see my own face? I just love it! Obviously, it isn't a technically awesome shot, but it is so my girl. She is sporting her sun hat and the funky glasses Santa got her for Christmas. That straight smile is the final straw...this girl is adorable!

1 comment:

just jen said...

i just love bee's bee pajamas! does alice wear glasses for real? or are those just for dress up?