Saturday, January 18, 2014

Leo at 8 months...

I got all ready for Davis to come for his portraits and realized it was the 18th!! Leo's 8 month birthday! Yay! He was so much fun to photograph. I wish I had help so that I didn't have to keep him safe (the set was on top of the dining room table) and get him to smile and shoot it because I shot a lot of these way too tight and it's a serious bummer. He is so cute though and was all smiles and fun. I have to say, I can't narrow down pics of my own kid. Impossible! I love them all! I didn't have time to edit these, but I think he's pretty close to perfect all on his own. 


 This is his special blanket. He loves it so much, as soon as I lay him down for naps or bedtime, I cover his body with this blanket and he grabs it with both hands, pulls it to his face and hugs it. I love it. If I am slow to get the blanket on him for some reason, he gets anxious. It's adorable.
 Penny jumped up for a few kisses.






No comments: