Ede and I met in Snoqualmie and drove over together and we all arrived remarkably at the same time ready to eat. It was a sunny, beautiful weekend and we sat on the upper deck at Gustav's and had a fun lunch together. Then Sandy and Kel went back to prep the room with showery decorations, drinks and appetizers.
We went to lay out at the pool, swim, chat, snooze and read magazines for the rest of the sunny afternoon and it was bliss.
Before we left for dinner we had Jenn open her presents, a bunch of baby essentials wrapped up in a baby tub with a quilt top (soon to be quilt) that I made but we all went in on.
She loved it.
We went to eat at Visconti's and enjoyed a really nice meal and a few hours of good gab.
Jenn was a few weeks ahead of Leisha here...don't they both look amazing?
Jenn, Eden, Sandy and Kel with our snack spread...
Eden.
Jenn with her tub.
Before we went to dinner at Visconti's, we took some pics. I love these girls. Apparently my shirt is see through and I had the wrong color bra on. Mmmmmkay.
Jenn gave birth to a sweet baby boy, Owen Roy Anderson on September 18, 2014.




No comments:
Post a Comment