Around the time Leo was born, my mom and I (mostly my mom) made some natural products to replace other beauty products. I really found some recipes I like. I want to share them with my five readers but also have them easily accessible to me by using the blog to store them.
This moisturizer is INTENSE moisture. I can't use it on my face unless maybe I'm trying to prevent a peel after a sunburn. I use this actually as deodorant and it works great. It isn't the only deodorant I use, I like others, but the other recipe below for deodorant is very drying for me so this is a good one to throw in the mix from time to time.
This is a mild but effective facial wash.
I spray this on as a toner after I wash my face.
This is a good recipe except that it melts in the heat and is hard when it is cold. I find it hard to use for that reason. I do think that it works well to combat stinkies but I find I either grab off a chunk to melt it around on my skin or it is a greasy mess that I spread around. It does separate when it melts too, so then I'm trying to get the baking soda combined with the coconut oil. It's effective but not user friendly. Note: I didn't write the recipe, so that misspelling isn't mine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment