Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Face Painting




My friend Leah started a new daily routine for me and the kids...FACE PAINTING! She did it during our fundraising efforst in order to draw attention to our ticket sales at the local farmer's market. That got her on a kick of doing it for her kids, and Ruby came home from playdates a few times decked out like a butterfly, and the fun spread from there. I haven't ever taken any pictures, but last night I was pretty proud of the bunny I painted for Ruby. Alice loves it too, but we stick to fast cheek art with her!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Okay, so your blog is darling and so fun to read, i haven't made it through all of it but i will someday soon. but what i really wanted to say is...YOU HAVE HAD THIS SINCE FEB AND I JUST GOT IT!!!! you are in more trouble then ever possible!