Monday, October 1, 2007

Tagged by Dave (Strom on my friends list)

1. What I was doing ten years ago: I was in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina teaching English to corporate big wigs in the oil industry. Going out at night with my girl Megan to Galpon and dancing the night away...literally, they stay out all night there. We lived directly on the Atlantic Ocean and had a full-time maid! It was bliss! However, it was winter there and it literally rained the whole time I was there.

2. Five years ago: I had been married nine months and I was 7 months pregnant...SCANDALOUS! Hating my job at Volunteers of America and no doubt loathing that early sunset just like I am right now.

3. One year ago: Hmmmm...I was busy talking Chris into a move, we went to look at houses, fell in love with the first one we saw and listed our house the next day. The fun of having our house on the market began, but we sold quick and moved just after Christmas.

4. Yesterday: Got Ruby and Alice and I ready for church, went to church and when we got home, Chris offered to take over so that I could go take a lovely two hour nap. Woke up with him cuddling on me and then we made homeade pizzas as a family and had family night. Put the kids to bed, talked about our upcoming schedules and vacation and went to bed.

5. 5 Snacks I enjoy: Popcorn, pistacios, grapes, ice cream, salsa and chips (that last one is a stretch, I would be perfectly happy with the first four...I stick to what I like!)

6. 5 Things I would do if I had a $100 million dollars: Invest $98 million and be generous with the gains, buy a house on a lake, hire a maid, hire someone to take Chris' place at work, travel the country as a family, put my children in a really quality private school, start a non-profit to benefit children in the foster care system, pursue my dream to become a professional student...

7. 5 Locations I would like to run away to: McCall, ID, coastal SPAIN, Hawaii...again, I can't come up with five...I would stop at McCall and Spain to be honest.

8. 5 Bad habits I have: According to Chris...
1. joining in on the conversations of strangers,
2. gas brake, gas brake, gas brake...
3. I'm a sucker for a sale
4. putting makeup on while I drive
5. talking too loud

9. 5 Things I like doing: sewing, learning new things, blogging, photography, garage sale-ing

10. 5 TV shows I like: The Hills, Newport Beach, The Office, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol

11. 5 Things I hate doing: folding laundry, putting laundry away, driving in traffic, getting ready in the morning, waking up

12. 5 Biggest Joys of the minute: Alice's growing vocabulary, loyal friends, blogging, Ruby's piano class, just watched The Hills...so great!

Five People to Tag: Anyone who reads this and decides they need a new blog entry!

3 comments:

The Tanuvasa Family said...

You know why I like you Rebecca? Because I am 32 years old and a mother of 4, and you make me feel okay about the fact that I watch The Hills. I mean, I don't admit it to ANYBODY. I asked Sage what she thought about LC and she had no clue who I was talking about:) I haven't started on Newport Harbor, should I?

Photographer: Rebecca Pierce said...

SEASON,

We have the same soul in so many ways. I can't say that because you like The Hills you will like Newport, and the season finale is this week anyway, but if you liked Laguna you'll like Newport.

I just got a friend hooked! It is seriously good television.

Kerry and Dave said...

Rebecca, thanks for doing the tag! I love getting the update - we need to talk and get an update soon!