Sunday, October 28, 2007

Kids' Halloween Party

There are times when it is almost embarrassing to be so turned inside out over your kids. This was one of those days. I got Alice up and I grabbed a costume from Ruby's dress up and showed it to her and then started putting it on her. She kept saying, "Gank you mama!" the whole time I was getting her dressed. I have to say she was a darling little kitty cat.
Ruby has had this dress for over a year and it has been too big until now. She was thrilled to have every piece of her hair curled, even though she realized that it isn't "yellow like Aurora's."
Ruby and Alice were invited to a little Halloween party at Ella's house. Leah (Ella's mom) went all out as usual and we had a great time. Well, Alice and I only stayed a minute, but Ruby had a lot of fun after we left. THANKS LEAH!

4 comments:

just jen said...

ruby really does look like a princess! what a cutie!

Amanda said...

The top pic of Alice has to be my fave!

Amy said...

they're adorable!

Sage Pierce said...

How could you get any cuter?