Anyone who went to school in Rexburg (at Ricks College, now BYU-Idaho) at a time when Craigo's was open, knows that the best-worst meal for a late night was not their pizza...but their breaksticks! Yum. I remember sharing an order with my roommates and laying around on the floor lamenting at how full we were when a guy I liked (Lynz, I don't want to say his name because you never know who's reading, but he was, oh yeah...the ONLY guy that ever called me to go anywhere, or really close...sophomore year...bunkhouse...) called to see if I wanted to go get a bite to eat. I WAS SO FULL, but I had to take him up on his offer!
Anyway, that is beside the point. After conference, I made the kids some homemade pretzels and I had a little dough left over, so I thought maybe I could make up a little Craigo's heaven. Not so. They were fine, but not crave-worthy.
I googled, "how to make Craigo's breadsticks" and got nothing but a few good reviews. Anyone know how?
5 comments:
I wish I knew! LOVE LOVE LOVE Craigos breadsticks! Pizza...well it was o.k....but the breadsticks were a awesome!
did you stay at bunkhouse?
i stayed there for efy like 5 years ago!
just thought that was funny.
MMMM. Craigos! Too bad by the time you finally got the breadsticks at Craigos, you needed two orders because you were STARVING! I too stayed at bunk house for EFY.. random.
oh craigos, how I miss craigos. I love craigos oh so very much. If anyone gives you the recipe please, please share.
I loved Craigo's! In fact a little too much... I think that's how I gained my freshman 20. :) I think the secret is in the dough. Would love to get that recipe. Let me know if you ever find it!... Carrie
Post a Comment