Friday, February 5, 2010

Alice can swim!

Alice learned how to swim the beginning of January. She is really good at it like her sis. She swims under the water, and comes up for air and goes back under and keeps on kicking away. It's really cute, she's very excited and it made all the pool trips during our second hotel stay a good time.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Simply amazing!
On the second picture, she really looks like her Daddy at that age.

just jen said...

connor loves to swim, but logan is not interested at all. i tried to get him into lessons but he threw such a fit when i suggested it, i decided to drop it. he'll learn to swim, eventually, i guess.

jessi said...

I am sure that was a proud moment. I know that is something I really hope each of my children master when they are young.