She has such an amazing memory. When we were leaving the classy Ihop establishment, a young man asked me for money for "smokes". I declined, and didn't think anything of it. Just today, almost three weeks later, Alice asked, "What is smokes?" I didn't have a reference for what she was asking, and didn't want to delve into a description of cigarettes if that wasn't what she was talking about, so I said, "where did you hear that?" and she said, "that boy that asked you to buy him smokes, renember?" Amazing memory!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Monster (white trash) trucks...
She has such an amazing memory. When we were leaving the classy Ihop establishment, a young man asked me for money for "smokes". I declined, and didn't think anything of it. Just today, almost three weeks later, Alice asked, "What is smokes?" I didn't have a reference for what she was asking, and didn't want to delve into a description of cigarettes if that wasn't what she was talking about, so I said, "where did you hear that?" and she said, "that boy that asked you to buy him smokes, renember?" Amazing memory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am laughing because we often have similar lives... Brian and Max watched Utube (probably the same ones)for a week before they went to the beloved monster truck jam to see the favorite gravedigger...brian then recorded parts and put it on a disk that is watched over and over and over....oh the men we love
maybe i need to get my boys into these monster truck rallies...everyone keeps saying how fun they are.
and how funny is alice for remembering that? hilarious.
Post a Comment