Friday, October 8, 2010

How to print your blog...


Now...I've been holding out on you...really, this is the bomb. I am never going to scrapbook, and I love my blog because I feel I am able to document everything with no mess, no expense and nothing is forgotten. However, I lacked something tangible that we could hold in our hands and look through and laugh at and remember together. I spend enough time just blogging, and I didn't want to do the blurb thing and have to rearrange all my images and text to work with their templates. I really just wanted to print my blog...and you can!!! But it is better than that, because it is bound and awesome. Here are three volumes...one for each year I have been blogging...
You can see that all the pics are the same smallish size...there's no frills, themes or color...but isn't that all eventually dated anyhow? What I love is that it took me literally less than 2 minutes from start to finish, I only provided them with my blog address and...oh, it was a little more time consuming because it allows you to scroll through your posts and uncheck the ones you don't want to include in your book (like American Idol rants or posts like this one that won't be relevant in a few years). That takes a second, then you order and done. Amazing. It's such a treasure. I love them, my kids love them, my husband loves them!

Cost?? I blog a lot and my books ranged from $60-$100 final cost. I had a 15% off coupon for one of them. Just printing all these pictures at Costco would have cost more than that and that wouldn't have included the albums or my time to put them all together...and let's face it, that would have never happened.

Where do you go for this amazingness? Click here, even if you aren't ready to buy...you don't have to do anything to see what your book would look like...you just tell them your address and you are good to go. Oh, I'm not getting referral credits or anything for this...I just really think it's the bomb and everyone should do it.

If you are short on cash, you can order a .pdf file of your blog from them too for like $8.00.

If your blog is private like mine, you won't be able to quickly see your book like I said, but you just have to go through really easy steps to temporarily give them access to your blog so that they can get the info they need to show you your book.

4 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

THANK YOU for the blog printing info. I took a look at it, and I might just start blogging a little more regularly again.

jayne said...

except I can't see any of your pictures. They are just tiny squares with "x" through them......

Alicia said...

Thanks for the blog book info! As soon as we can afford it I'm going to be doing this. I'm no scrap booker either.

jessi said...

Okay. I haven't checked out your blog for forever! Thanks so much for this link. My first blurb book is still a work in progress from years 2006-07, so I think I will do what you did!!!!