Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Ninja and a witch...

Another fun Halloween, and this year I had two girls clad in 100% black...a ninja and a witch. I didn't plan ahead on the picture thing, we were headed out the door for a trunk or treat in our church parking lot, and I had lights set up in the dining room, and so we just ran in there and took a few pics real quick. I pretty much hit the jackpot on these pictures of Alice...she is killing me with her funny witch faces in these pics. I might need to print them and put them up each Halloween...oh wait...I'm not that on top of it.

On Halloween day we went over for dinner at Mimi and John's and Mimi made a super tasty Butternut Squash soup and some funny witch fingers out of bread dough and almonds. After we ate, the kids went on their quick walk around the neighborhood and came home with plenty of candy! Halloween isn't my very favorite, I just don't like my kids eating all that candy...then they get sick too!




No comments: