Allison and I became friends our freshman year of high school when we both ran for and won class offices (is it lame that I don't even remember what we were? I want to say I was treasurer, but I think that is crazy because I'm not a money person, so maybe I was something else...). It was really fun to connect during our pregnancies with Betsey and Gus and as our due dates were really close to one another, we were really sharing the tail end woes of pregnancy discomfort.
Who delivered first? ME! That's the beauty of it being my third and Allison's first. Allison was actually due before me, but Gus was super happy inside and wasn't coming out on time!
They live in San Fransisco, so it was a fun treat to meet up for an hour or two at their hotel when they were in town for the holidays.


1 comment:
OMG, I just am seeing this, so cute. I love the one of us too. I need these! PS-I'm looking for your balloon party for Alice, a friend is wanting to do that as a theme, and I loved yours...off to find it.
Post a Comment