Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The friendliest Santa Claus...

 
So it turns out that one of Chris' customers poses as Santa two months of the year at our local mall! We have gone to him for at least 6 years, but this year was the first year that I knew that Santa knows Chris. Anyway, Chris came with us and it was fun for the girls to tell him what they wanted. Alice asked for a Barbie Airplane and Ruby asked for peace sign, horse and star dangle earrings. I think these girls have been probably some of the best behaved children on Santa's list, so I think there's a good chance he'll come through for them.

The last pic is when Betsey the hair grabber took a death grip to Santa's beard to be sure that it is the real deal. According to Santa's deep belly groan when said grip was initiated, I think it's the real deal...and I'm sure he wouldn't wear a fake beard year round and Chris hasn't ever seen him without it. He's a great Santa!

2 comments:

just jen said...

so cute! your girls are so beautiful!

Jennifer Anderson said...

okay, those are the best pics ever, especially that last one! One of the best Santas I've ever seen!!! Your girls are adorable!!