Friday, December 3, 2010

Riding Ru...

Ruby got to show of her horse riding skills for my in-laws when they were in town the weekend after her birthday. It was nice to have them there because I was free to snap some pictures! She is really enjoying riding and is getting quite confident on the horses. This is her favorite horse, Blackie.


This particular day, Blackie was having a mind of his own. Usually, he takes a lot of coaxing to canter...but when Ruby got on him, he started galloping around the arena and she hadn't ever galloped before. So Lori, her coach had to bring him over and hold on to him and run him around in circles for a bit to tire him out.

I think this is one where the horse was running crazy. I was nervous. Horse riding is a dangerous sport!
Ruby was practicing jumping over a higher obstacle and she did a great job. She is so willing to try new things!

No comments: