Leo is a special addition to our family! He is a good baby, but really likes to be held. So far he isn't great at any binkie sucking but he really, really, really wants to suck on things! His sisters love him and Betsey spends a few quick seconds holding him every day. There is always a line up for who wants to hold him next...it's kind of hard to manage at times, because he's really not that solid of a sleeper. You'd think we could pass him around no problem and he'd stay sleeping...nope! He wakes right up, which really deters me from the baby holding time for the kids. It's hard. They really want to hold him all the time, but I want the sleeping time to happen! Here is Betsey having a chat with her little bro.
Ruby is the most sturdy when she holds him and he will usually settle into her arms pretty happily.
I love this sleeping kid!
His bedding came together, I made it and like how it turned out! I designed the artwork above his bed, it is the lyrics from Bob Dylan's song, Forever Young.
First bath!! He was a week old when we finally gave him a bath. He was really happy for the whole thing!
After his bath in his bathrobe.
More pics of Betsey with her brudder.
Alice popped in for a quick pic! Usually if one is holding him the others are in line.
This girl just loves Leo! She hasn't had jealously issues, but she is very concerned about the baby girl, Beach, that is in her tummy. She wants Beach to have all of Leo's things. We found an old pacifier that Leo can't use so we gave it to Betsey for Beach. I love Beach, she has been in Betsey's tummy my whole pregnancy. Beach can kick really hard (Betsey sucks in and pushes out her tummy for the kicks)! When we shop anywhere, Betsey wants lots of little girly things for Beach. I assure her that someday, when Beach is born, I'll buy her three of everything. Betsey knows she isn't big yet, but when she is big, Beach will be born. Sigh. I love my Bets.













No comments:
Post a Comment