My friends and I started a kindergarten/preschool co-op for our kiddos years ago and is has really changed and developed into something bigger each year. This year we had twelve families and we met at a local (very run down) church called The Church XP. We did science and art each week when we met and the kids enjoyed recess and once a month we did lunch all together too.
I took some pics for the yearbook that Anne Eugenio put together (which is awesome) and wanted to show off some of my homeschooling friends because I. LOVE. THEM. They aren't all here...
Krista, Anna, Anne and April. We had a lot of A's...stay tuned. For real, we had Anne, Anna G. Anna C., April, Angela, Amber, Athena...I think there are even more I'm forgetting!
Laura, Angela (wearing Charlotte) and Krista again...with Oscar in tow.
Athena and Rebeckah. We are also missing Stephanie, Tessa and Christie...maybe a few more.



No comments:
Post a Comment