Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday, day two for Leo...

I didn't do a good job of taking pics of all the friends who came to meet Leo! Jennifer Wilcox came to meet him on Saturday night, his birthday. She brought me some "you no longer have gestational diabetes" treats. I was too tired to go downstairs, so I didn't understand the magnitude of her spoiling me until the next evening when I had a crack at a big bowl of delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Tillamook Ice Cream with all the fixings. Mmmmmm.



 The second day of his little life he had more visitors. Sommer was first, she came that morning for a couple of hours and brought us a nice dinner. She passed Jordan and his girlfriend Ashley on her way out. It was nice hanging out with them most of the day. We just visited, enjoyed the little one and had dinner eventually. My dad came down after his church meetings. Chris and the girls went to church so they were gone for a few hours in the middle of the day. Mimi arrived after her girl's weekend after dinner and just when Jordan and Ashley left. Stephanie and Rachel also came that evening. What a loved little guy!

Midwife Ann came for another baby exam and did footprints of Leo and went ahead and gave the girl footprint tattoos on their arms. They were thrilled!





Mimi and Leo...It was too short, but such fun to have her here. The Thursday before he was born we had the day together and it was fun to shop, eat out and go to froyo with a few friends that night. She got the last of my pre-baby running aroundness. I'm so house bound now!


No comments: