We had some really great sunny, warmish days in February. On this particular day we met our freinds from our homeschool co-op, the Underwoods at a park downtown and had an hour or so of outdoor fun. I love that they have infant swings at this park because Leo LOVED swinging! I took a bazillion pics and after much deliberation I managed to narrow them down to just a zillion. I just love this kid so much, he is really in need of being forever on the go and so he is at his very best when we leave the house. I look forward to more of that as the weather grows warmer and drier in the coming months.
I also have to say that I look at these pics and although I KNOW that he looks like Chris and I LOVE HOW HE LOOKS and don't care that he takes after his papa, I do see my side in this face too. Not in all of the shots but in some of them. So. For the record, he is half of me.
Betsey loved the safe swing as well!
All four of my kiddos...I'm so blessed!
Alice has a social void caused by homeschooling that is called, no care in the world about how she looks. Here, she has done something creative with her infinity scarf for her run across the monkey bars. I love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment