Sunday, February 15, 2009

Explanation of the below post...

For Valentine's Day, Chris and Mimi's husband John and their brother-in-law Carl set up a Valentine's Olympics for our Valentine fun. One of the events thought up by my ever suspicious of my time husband, was an event during which I had to post a blog while talking on the phone answering trivia questions AND being pestered by someone posing as my child.

The post was judged on creativity, the amount of love expressed to my husband and how many words I wrote. I was also judged on how many questions I answered right.

So below is my unedited three-minute, totally distracted post that I wrote last night. I won this event but Mimi cleaned up overall. Pictures to come soon.

2 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Awesome! You and your friends do such crazy-fun things and I look forward to the details!

Sariah said...

Valentine Olympics? Sounds intriguing! Will you make a post about it? Sounds super fun!