Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally a video of Ruby playing the piano...

I have a webcam on my laptop, so I can now post some video (if it can be captured with my laptop, that is). Here she is playing "Go Tell Aunt Rhody." She is learning by the Suzuki method, which is really effective for keeping the learning fun and the progress rewarding for young children. I really can't say enough about it. This is her third song to complete with both hands together.

4 comments:

jessi said...

What a talent! I am in awe at the coordinating of both hands. . . she is so young! Good job capturing these moments. And good job, Ruby!

just jen said...

good girl!

i just love watching her progress and i am so excited for connor to start guitar. the teacher here says they can't start until they are six so i am patiently waiting.

Noelle said...

OH HOW CUTE! good job ruby! i will have to show my mom that one. She played that so well.

~noelle~

Kendra Leigh said...

oh how I wish we had a piano! Ruby plays wonderfully!