Monday, June 8, 2009

Kelly, Aksel and Maddox...oh my.

I love having a friend who is a school teacher! She gets the summer off and so we get to have more time together...we don't necesarily see each other more often, but our time together is longer, and includes the kids, which is fun.

Kelly came down for a nice, hot day last week and we just relaxed and sat outside. The kids played on the waterslide, but I don't have pics of that because we were relaxing, remember? Anyway, it is fun to have that time together, even if we are busy bouncing, feeding, and policing children.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the baby close-up! So cute. I am having so much fun just relaxing with my mom and the kids- I know what you mean!

Lyndsey said...

How fun! i am jealous that I don't live close enough to spend a day relaxing with you

just jen said...

i love friends that you can hang out with for more than a couple hours.

those are the real friends.