A: No. I get this question a lot. I'm not hiding it from him, he even knows the address by heart. If he were an avid reader, he might catch posts like the previous one and prevent them from being widely viewed by all my friends and family. However, even old posts like the one below haven't been enough to keep him on his "I'm my wife's blog's biggest fan*" toes. This is why I have to keep making it clear that it is in his best interest to read my blog...be my biggest fan. Or risk humiliation.
No really, this is just the way we roll. If you are amongst those who frequently hang out with us together you know that he throws me my fair share of public humiliation. Maybe I should start a blog just dedicated to hashing through all of the ways he embarrasses me. Or maybe he should.
*No, I don't know if I can really say, "wife's blog's biggest fan". However, I don't want to say, "biggest fan of my wife's blog" it doesn't have the same ring.
2 comments:
You guys crack me up!
I'm sure he is your blog's biggest fan (next to me of course)- but likes to play it off like he doesn't read it. I like the tactics though.. keep em comin!
Post a Comment