Wednesday, June 3, 2009

summer nights...

I love having a backyard. I love having friends over to BBQ and relax and stay late, it's one of the best parts of summer...or spring.

5 comments:

Sariah said...

I am sooo with you on this! Nothing beats a backyard BBQ with family and friends! Is that s'mores in the making? YUM!

I don't know why you can't get to my blog but through facebook. That is way weird. I'm not private anymore and I've changed my blog URL to the forneyfive. Still have problems?

just jen said...

i love hanging out with friends while the kids run around. there is nothing better on a summer night.

Annalise said...

Love this short post! That really is one of the best parts of summer.

Mindy said...

Me too! I love the freedom of summer and letting the kids stay up late playing with friends while we play with ours! :0)

Rachel said...

Amen to that.