Here are a few things that are on my wish list for this baby.
Juvenile Solutions Baby Cubes
I want these because they are BPA free and have lids. I think I'd like one set for taking food on the go. I think I'll buy these right away because they are $3.00 cheaper than www.amazon.com at www.babystyle.com, and they are having a free shipping, 30% off coupon right now.
Green Sprouts Eco-friendly Silicone Freezer Tray
I am a fan of Sassy products. I have a garbage bag full of their teethers, rattles, spoons, etc. upstairs. However, I don't want baby chowing down on BPA ridden plastics, so I'm going to have to toss some things and update. The good news is, I want to simplify...I think a couple of the right toys should be plenty. Here's a list of BPA free Sassy brand products. I'm glad there are pictures, it will make it much easier to shop for!
BPA free pacifiers. I made the rookie mistake with Ruby of believing that she wasn't going to take a pacifier. I will never make that mistake again. I love pacifiers! I love not being the pacifier! This baby will have to like the BPA free options out there...and there are a bunch of them! Here's a list I found online.
Another interesting tidbit my midwife shared with me is regarding SIDS. If you are interested to know about a possibly reason and therefore answer or "cure", read this article. I looked up the mattress wrap and it's really affordable. For $32, you can buy one to fit your existing mattress here. I don't really need to put a lot of effort into deciding if this is the real cause of SIDS. I just want to spend the $32 and hope it's true. Doesn't hurt, right? (This additional info is useful, though I feel some of it might be a little overboard, and I'll take what I want and leave the rest. Still, to each her own...read and decide what works for you.)
Okay, enough for now. Time to go sleep on a toxic mattress of my own.
1 comment:
you are so funny...you are such a good mom to worry about those things.
it would probably kill you to hear that i put my babies on their stomachs to sleep and i didn't breast feed (!).
can we still be friends?
i love you!
Post a Comment