Ruby will be old enough to choose to be baptized in a year! I bought the dress for the wedding thinking it can double as her baptism day dress. I wish I'd noticed that the wedding sash was all turned around. Still, I love her in this pic in front of the temple.
Mattie and Ruby are such affectionate friends and cousins. They always walk around holding hands and are just thrilled to be together. Ruby really admires her and I love her because she is young and sweet for her age, which is something I have such a hard time achieving with my "7 going on 18" child. Ruby is sweet as can be, but she wants to grow up so fast! I only wish that Mattie and Ruby could live closer together!
Ruby telling Alice a secret...
Must have been some secret!
3 comments:
I have to say I love the look on Ruby's face in the last picture. And she looks so grown up!
I agree-Ruby looks so big!! The pictures turned out so cute!
Such great pictures. Don't you just love little girls in white dresses?
Post a Comment