The one lesson Ruby had, she got to brush the horse and ride her. Because she insisted on holding onto the reigns, her teacher decided to go ahead and teach her how to stop, start and turn the horse.
Ruby tends to try not to beam sometimes when she's just beside herself with excitement. There was no containing her bliss on this day. She loves horses, and loved being able to ride one for the first time. She was thrilled, and it was the most fun being a witness to her joy.
3 comments:
oh my gosh! she looks so grown up on that horse!
i am so sad about the broken arm...i saw that on facebook. i hope everything is mending.
I remember watching "Caddy Woodlawn" as a child and wishing I knew how to ride hores like she did. I hope Ruby's arm heals fast so she can get back to her lessons; she looks so cute with that horse.
What a lucky girl! And even more fun to watch her delight in it so much. So sorry to hear about the broken arm.
Post a Comment