Betsey was so lucky that a friend of mine was generous enough to come take beautiful pictures of her when she was three days old. Just posing her and trying to keep her asleep was basically doing me in, so I really, really treasure these pics of my little one that I would never have had the energy or eye to take myself.Jennifer is going to start a business in the next year shooting just newborns under two weeks of age. She is in her portfolio building stage and gave me permission to plug here that she will do shoots for free for a small number of people who have babies that age who want to come to her space in Puyallup for the shoot. She has great props and a true love for little tiny ones. I love her passion for this specific genre of photography. If you want to know how to contact her and you meet the above criteria, let me know! It's such a great deal to get beautiful pictures for free (again, for a limited time for a limited number of babies).
Anyway, here are some images she captured. I'm not posting the best or my very favorites (not entirely true...the sibling pic and the feet pic are favorites) because I want to reserve them for her birth announcement.



Our new family picture with all five of us in it! Betsey, who sleeps all day long, was awake and not feeling this part of her shoot. We'll try again for a better pic of all of us with Betsey happy and showing her cute face in a few months, but I love this one for now! It's my family!
6 comments:
LOVE THESE! I am in love with the sibling feet picture, and love that you guys already have a new family picture!
I love the sibling feet pic as well! She has the MOST kissable cheeks!
LOVE the pics!!! how precious is she??? I can't wait to come snuggle!
The girls are so sweet and proud!
I love all the new pictures you've put on your blog. Your girls are cute, cute, cute!
Oh, I just love these. I love how Betsey's head is turned toward her mama in the family picture - she is totally being just what she is - a newborn. So, so sweet.
beautiful family!
and on the bed, i love it!
Post a Comment