Friday, February 25, 2011

Bee's helpful drawer emptying fun...

Betsey really likes emptying things...but not filling them. She doesn't so much deal very well when the drawer is finally empty and the fun is over. I think I have probably watched her empty the bottom drawer of her dresser 2 dozen times today.


Here is what that looks like:

Step one: emptying glee.

Step two: if drawer has things that can't be reached, immediate and extreme drama follows. I jump up and pull the far flung items to the front of the drawer. Emptying continues.
Step three: instant crying upon removal of final item.

Step four: I clap because she has worked really hard and then I refill the empty drawer.

The entire process takes only about one minute and is great fun!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

oh i want to play that game with her. she is such a doll!!

Kendra Leigh said...

Ha! I remember my girls doing that, too. So many messes.... ah to be exploring your world for the first time.

The Merwin Family said...

She is so precious! Emma wrote a few paragraphs about her time with her when she got back to school that Monday after I watched her. So fun!

just jen said...

love her pink piggy pajamas...what a funny girl!