Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Part 3: Epcot Center, February 15, 2011

Epcot Center was a good place to visit once. I probably would have skipped it in hindsight for another day at Magic Kingdom or another park all together. I think the park is fascinating and really well put together, but Chris and I were having some park entrance sticker shock and in our minds, this wasn’t a park worth $100 a day x4. I think I would have enjoyed it more without children, because the ½ of the park that focused on different countries was very interesting to me, and the kids learned some new things and had some fun but it wasn’t as interesting to them.  The ride area seemed out of date to me. It had some cool rides, like “Soarin” and a Nemo ride, but some of the rides have been there decades, and were really dated . Since I am finally writing this five months later, it is hard to remember which rides I’m referring to as dated…but it was our mutual conclusion (between Chris and I, not the others).

The highlight for SURE was eating at an amazing Biergarten buffet in Germany. The food was very, very good and there was great entertainment and service. 





No comments: