Monday, February 14, 2011

Part 2: Magic Kingdom, February 14th, 2011

I loooooove Disneyland! I know this is technically the Magic Kingdom, in Disneyworld, but I just love that familiar park with all the fun rides (missing a few good ones in Florida)! We had a great time! This was also our Valentine's Day!

We had only one princess with us this year, Princess Zoe Rose, and she was Snow White, only a LOT cuter.
Bibbity, bobbity, boo...the Fairy Godmother was the first character we got to meet. Alice was very unsure.
Not quite as unsure as Zoe, though. Snow White didn't have anybody waving a magic wand for her, sheesh, Cinderella had it easy!
Mattie, Zoe, Matt, Pierce, Pam, Chris and Perry (that you can see, there were others) exiting the Snow White ride...with SNOW WHITE!
Okay, so sometimes I have to be in a picture or two. Here we are on I have no idea which ride...a fun one, for sure.
Chris and Alice got SOAKED on Splash Mountain!

I was thrilled to meet up with my friend, Emily Veenstra, her daughter Ava and husband Eric at Magic Kingdom!!! Emily and I were roommates in college, she is super dear to me and it was wonderful to meet sweet Ava and to catch up after so many years. I wish we lived closer to each other!
Here we are with Eric too...a little blown out, I'd say!
Chris and Alice on the Merry Go 'Round.

No comments: