Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bronkin' Bruno...Buckin' Bronco...

I think when I was little, maybe Buckin' Bronco was the original name for riding on dad's back like he is a rodeo horse, but all I know is we all called it "Bronkin' Bruno" my whole life. Chris doesn't get as crazy with our kids and my dad did with us, he's pretty convinced someone will break something...but they still have a good time.

I couldn't find a pic of me on my dad's back, though I know they exist. Here he is with Robb on his back, Jeff is on the couch. We liked to wear a cowboy hat, sometimes I put on some cowgirl boots. We took it pretty seriously.



1 comment:

Heather P said...

I suspect the reason he's convinced someone will break something is because the LAST time he got too rough someone DID break something, and that was me in 1990. Ouch.

Valuable lessons from our youth.

Doug :-)