We didn't expect Santa and Betsey to get along this year, and sure enough...we got to the front of the line, and she wouldn't even stand by Santa and hold Ruby's hand. Nope. None of it. So Santa waved goodbye and walked a distance away and the three kids sat in his chair for a picture...and Santa snuck behind them. Cute. Betsey almost wouldn't even cooperate for that...see previous post about what I want for Christmas. She doesn't cooperate for the camera. So with some amazing skills, the photographer got her sitting and smiling and she was oblivious that Santa was even there. THEN, we were going for the "drop her on his lap and take a few of her screaming" pictures. Only...she didn't scream! I don't actually think that she realized when I set her back down that she was on a lap...she just never looked his way and all was well...smiles ON SANTA'S LAP! Even the photographer was shocked. Secret weapon? An angry bird stuffed animal being tossed in the air. Who knew? Wish me luck on Wednesday because I'm going to try and get some pics of all three together.




1 comment:
they look so cute and big. Times flies.
Post a Comment