Alice has such a fun personality. She is at that age now where it is almost painful to love her so much with all her new discoveries and precious conversation contributions. "Wook ad me!", "I wah wadah", "wayas wooby"...she said her first prayer about a week ago and as it goes with most kids, Chris would say, "thank you for our food" and she'd chime in, "food", with a big "AMEN!" at the end. She is just full of energy and spunk. I feel like a broken record, "Alice, we don't hit", "Just a minute, Alice", "no touchies, Alice"...I feel like I need to write my own, "No, David" book (a household favorite). She loves to say goodbye and goodnight to just about everything. When leaving the car, "Bye bye taw...bye bye seat...bye bye pop-coh-see (popcicle)" as she passes the freezer. At bedtime, she will say, "nite nite" to everyone in the house as well as many people who aren't. She does so with such enthusiasm. Here are a few pictures that capture some of her personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment