Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ruby's First Day of Preschool


After much too much consideration and too many tours and ideas and plans, I finally settled on Ruby's preschool. It will remain nameless for the sake of protecting the kids from predators, but it is a Montessori and she went today for the first time! There are about 15 kids in the class ranging from 3-6 in age. There are about 5 in each age group. Anyway, it was the closest thing with openings to what I wanted for her, and she like the first day.


Love the sibling pic. Ruby gets closer and Alice uses her head to push Ruby away. Oh well.

She goes in the afternoons, which is nice because Alice hates it when Ruby isn't around and she goes on and on with the "Ah Wah Wooby" until she sees her again. With this schedule, we drop Ruby off and head home for naptime. Then I grab Alice up from her nap and we go get Ruby 2 hours and 45 minutes later. It is a great time of the day!

2 comments:

The Tanuvasa Family said...

Ella would like to know why Ruby has to live so far away.

Sage Pierce said...

I am so glad that you found a good preschool! I hope that Ruby is still loving it! How lucky are her classmates and teacher to have her in their class! We miss you guys!