We just had such a great weekend. My friend of almost 20 years, Jenn, who was also Chris' friend in High School (they went to Jr. Prom together) was married to her sweetheart Bret this weekend. It was a special time for us to see they exchange vows and enjoy such a romantic evening that they planned for a long time. Their wedding was at the Edgewater Hotel, the only waterfront hotel in Seattle. It was gorgeous. You can see in the pictures what I mean. Anyway, we got to leave our girls with my parents and enjoy the wedding and following reception and then we went downstairs and stayed at the hotel! My friend Sandy hooked us up through someone she knows with an amazing rate, so we had to stay! Our room was so fancy, on the water with beautiful views of the Puget Sound. Our friends, Kelly and Danny and their baby Aksel stayed in a neighboring room, so we had breakfast in the morning before we checked out at noon. Chris went to get the girls and head home to Puyallup and I went shopping for the afternoon before meeting my friend Sommer for the fun that is listed in my next post! (I have pictures of us there and of Jenn, but I haven't gotten them off the camera yet.)



2 comments:
That all sounds like SO much fun! I am so glad that you guys got some time to yourselves to hang out (after your big auction and Chris' busy work schedule!). How fun!
Oh Rebecca! That picture of Jenn and Chris just made me laugh! I don't FEEL that old, but I guess High School really was a looong time ago =). It's been so fun reading your blog lately and reiminicing about those people and places that are now so far removed from me. Your girls are adorable and I hope to make it up to Seattle one of these days to see just how precious they are in person. Thanks for the link to my blog! Though it's been a long time since we've talked I feel like we're at least in touch a little now. I don't want to seem paranoid now, but is there any chance you might be able to change the link to "Dan and Laura"? With Dan's job we're really sensitive about our last name being out there and connected to my blog. Thanks! I'll look forward to reading more of your adventures, and please say hi to anyone in the NW who might remember me =).
Post a Comment