Thursday, September 6, 2007

Cooperative Subjects

Ruby is a really good sport when it comes to posing for pictures. Occasionally she'll suggest that I take a picture or two of some of her toys, and they are cooperative too. Alice on the other hand not only doesn't sit for a second to take a picture, but she also isn't photogenic, so pictures that I do take of her tend not to look like her. The last time I tried to get a shot of Alice, she decided I should take a shot of her lovey, Lion. Lion was very cooperative! Alice was very proud of her idea and was thrilled everytime I clicked away on my camera. P.S. I was planning on headshots, that is why she isn't dressed. Well, it's not why she isn't dressed, but it explains why I didn't get her dressed for pictures.
Lexi the Lion poses very patiently.

Belle and Cinderella love posing for pictures.


No comments: