I know I blogged before about Mimi's baby, Mia. Well...she was born on July 8th, and so far she's beating the odds. She's really beautiful and looks so healthy. I was really thrilled to meet her the other night, and snap a few pictures that Mimi and John wanted. She has a long, unknown road a head of her, you can read about the journey here.
2 comments:
We pray that Mia is fighting a good fight! She's beautiful!
Off topic; regarding your comment on my blog. YAY that you found one!! Trying to keep it all crypted b.c I don't know if Chris reads your blog or not but, you don't HAVE to have the wheel. It just makes it easier and way cooler of course! And having at least two is fun for everyone who plays along! They are super affordable as well...less than 10 bucks.
Wow. What a devastating situation. I didn't get to read everything about Mia's heart condition, but it sounds like a very fragile and tenuous time for that family! I am totally crying and I don't even know them! But I am pregnant, so it doesn't take much...My heart goes out to them. Your photo is beautiful. She really is a gorgeous baby. I pray that everything will turn out ok.
Post a Comment